In our biggest update to date, LayoutPress 1.3 is packed with bug fixes, formatting fixes, framework updates and a partial rewrite to increase compatibility with third party widgets. In addition, the new LP Editor widget was added, which provides a WYSIWYG editor for adding and formatting text, HTML or PHP.
- Fixed how widgets are generated by using WordPress widget function instead, making it more compatible with third party widgets.
- Added extra WordPress widget hooks to help resolve potential issues with widgets that load their own scripts using standard WordPress method.
- Fixed bug where widget “Save” button doesn’t work in latest WordPress version.
- Removed the post pagination heading on static pages.
- Added title to search results page.
- Added title to archive page.
- Fixed bug where post thumbnails weren’t displaying.
- Added LP Editor widget, a WYSIWYG editor for text, HTML or PHP.
- Updated Bootstrap to version 3.3.5.
- Updated jQuery to version 1.11.3.
Up to WordPress 4.3