In the recent release of LayoutPress 1.3, one of the biggest features added was the LP Editor widget, a WYSIWYG editor to add and format plain text, HTML or PHP.
This editor is based on the popular CKEditor and allows you to easily add content in LayoutPress with common word processor features and without any HTML knowledge. The content that you add is automatically converted to HTML, which can be edited by clicking the Source button in the editor toolbar. It also supports PHP, making it a powerful alternative to the LP Code widget.
- Click on the widget title bar to expand the widget’s interface.
- Under Widget Class, enter the class of the widget (if desired).
- Under Title, enter the title of the slide (if desired).
- Under Content, enter the desired content inside the editor.
- Click Save to save the widget’s customization.
For more information on how to use the editor, please visit www.ckeditor.com.