It’s been several months since LayoutPress has been released and feedback has been great but a couple minor bugs were found. They have been fixed along with some other tweaks and updates.
- Fixed bug where widget settings would only be saved in Layout Editor if “Save Layout” button was clicked in addition to widget “Save” button.
- Fixed bug where some widgets pop out of columns when expanded.
- Removed default menu styling from style.css.
- Updated Bootstrap to version 3.2.0.
- Removed unused files/folders.
- Improved security.
Up to WordPress 4.0